Let us send you on a HAWAII TRIP for TWO plus $1,000 for your pet cause. If you introduce us to a veterinarian who joins our team, we’ll send you and a friend on a Hawaiian vacation and donate $1,000 of unrestricted funds to your favorite animal cause. There is no limit to how many referrals you can make – although you must personally know and recommend the veterinarian.
Do you know a great vet who needs a fresh start? We’re actively seeking vets who dream of practice ownership, work-life balance, and the kind of personalized medicine we crave for our own pets. We like new as well as seasoned vets, general or specialized. Our practice model puts the vet first because happy, healthy, empowered doctors are the foundation of great medicine.
Heal House Call Veterinarian is a new kind of veterinary practice founded on the principal that happy vets are the key to healthy, happy pets. Heal was created by Betsy Banks Saul, Founder of Petfinder after realizing that in order to save pets, we need to save vets.
It’s easy to make a referral. Once we have your name, your recommendation, and a way to contact your referral, then you are eligible for this referral bonus, once your referral joins the Heal team. Just follow these steps:
Here are some details of our veterinary referral gift:
- To be eligible for the referral gift, the referred veterinarian must join Heal by entering into our franchise agreement.
- The Hawaiian vacation includes airfare from a major airport to Honolulu or Kahului and a maximum of five nights in a 3-star or better hotel. Meals, gratuities, and local transportation is not included. Trip total will not exceed $2,500 and trips must be booked within six months of the referred vet joining Heal. Trips must be booked at least 30 days prior to departure.
- This referral period expires March 31, 2020. Referrals made before March 31, 2020 will be eligible for the referral gift if the referred veterinarian joins Heal before August 31, 2020.
- The $1,000 donation for your favorite pet cause is limited to community animal shelters or animal welfare organizations that are not-for-profit.
- If you are under 18, you need to have an adult fill out the form for you.